Orthodontics in Annandale
Orthodontics is a general terminology which is referring to techniques to straighten teeth and can be done by:
Traditional Braces: It could be metal or ceramic braces and wires
Invisalign: They are number of clear trays. Each tray moves teeth a little bit. Patients start with first tray and then they move to the next tray in 2 weeks. At the end teeth are straight. Number of tray depends on individuals.
Fast Braces: This is a quick method to improve the alignment of front teeth only without making changes to back teeth.
Cost varies based on cases, But we have made it affordable for everyone by our interest free payment plans. It is usually $100/W for 18 months. ( In case of Fast Braces payment plan would be $100/W for 12 months only).
*You are always welcome to book a complementary and obligation free consultation at Teeth Plus Clinic to know more details about your options and available treatments to you.
Benefits of Orthodontic Treatment
The ultimate goal of orthodontic treatment is to create proper bite and a beautiful smile. A beautiful smile allows for improved self-esteem and nurturing social relationships. Proper bite, on the other hand, dramatically improves mouth function such as speaking, biting, and chewing.
Regardless of age, comprehensive orthodontic treatment offers tremendous benefits to those who need it. Apart from the above mentioned, other benefits of orthodontic treatment include:
- Improved facial shape and profile
- Better contraction between upper and lower teeth, thereby active prevention of unnecessary wear and tear
- Relief from jaw-joint pain
- Improved ability to brush and floss hard to reach dental corners
- Reduction in mouth-breathing and lip incompetence
How Does Orthodontic Treatment Work?
Orthodontics in Annandale generally make use of braces to gradually and methodically straighten otherwise crooked or misaligned teeth. Braces is done with ceramic and metal braces. There are essentially 2 types of dental braces popularly used is orthodontic treatment:
- Fixed braces, which mainly consist of brackets and band, are usually glued into the teeth. These brackets and bands hold flexible wires in place. These flexible wires are what mainly align and straighten the teeth over the course of treatment.
- Removable braces, as its name suggest, can be taken in and out of the mouth. Using an elaborate system of strings and wires, removable braces are used to correct less difficult cases. Removable braces can also be used together with fixed braces to address specific and more complex dental anomalies.
Dentist In Annandale
For high-quality orthodontic treatment, visit your local Dentist In Annandale at Teeth Plus Clinic. Providing a comprehensive range of high-quality dental procedures to the local Annandale community, Teeth Plus Clinic is a practice dedicated to helping its patients achieve healthy smiles that last a lifetime.
For health fund members, we charge NO GAP for check up, cleaning, x-rays and mouth guards.
If you’re not with a Private Health Fund, we offer you a FREE dental consultation!
Call us today at (02) 9519 4226 or book your appointment online to experience top-notch dentistry that cares for your entire family.
(We are located on Nelson Street, in the heart of Annandale and is open to all patients from Annandale, Camperdown, Glebe, Forestlodge, Leicchardt, Rozelle, Lilyfield, Enmore, Haberfield, Erskineville, Stanmore, Petersham and Marrickville)